Our Quality philosophy is simple:
- Quality cannot be inspected into a product.
- Quality must originate with the initial design, and continue throughout all other manufacturing and supporting functions.
- Our Quality requirements are considered fulfilled only when the customer receives a highly reliable product in full conformance with all applicable specifications and within the requested delivery date.
Quality Assurance is the basis for our confidence in the reliability of your hybrid circuit.
- Intensive Direct Labor training program
- Post delivery evaluation
- Vendor evaluation
- Material analysis and qualification
- Equipment calibration
- Process auditing
- Product performance monitoring
Quality Control is rigorous and consistent. Our inspectors are trained to act as your representative during the manufacturing process.
- Incoming inspection
- In-process inspection
- Final Electrical and Mechanical
- Certificates of Compliance
Our Manufacturing and Quality procedures adhere to the applicable requirements of:
- MIL-STD-883 (Test And Procedures-Microelectronics)
- MIL-I-45208 (Quality)
- MIL-M-38510 (General Microcircuits)
- MIL-C-45662 (Calibration)
- MIL-Q-9858 (Quality Program)
For High Reliability applications, additional MIL-STD-883 screening can be performed:
- Stabilization bake (Method 1008)
- Temperature cycling (Method 1010)
- Thermal shock (Method 1011)
- Constant acceleration (Method 2001)
- Fine and gross leak (Method 1014)
- Final electrical testing (customer specified)