Getting started with HYBRID SOURCES, INC. is simple:
- We have over thirty years of technical know-how in solving circuit design and packaging problems.
- You provide electrical schematics or conceptual black box requirements, we can convert it into a working, packaged and fully tested circuit.
- Send us your schematic
- Our designers will review your requirements to determine the best fabrication techniques.
- When we fully understand your electrical and mechanical needs, we will propose a hybrid to maximize reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Everything discussed will be held in the strictest confidence.
- If your application does not lend itself to a thick film approach, we will suggest alternatives.
- Review our Quote
- When a thick film hybrid is clearly the best choice, we will provide a prompt cost and lead time quotation.
- We'll be pleased to requote as your needs become finalized.
- Send us a purchase order
- When you have determined that our proposal provides the best solution for your application send us a purchase order.
- Our terms are stated in our quotation.
- Evaluate the layout
- Layout and artwork are developed, approved by you, and processed.
- Screens, laser probe cards, and test fixtures are built.
- The test procedure and test hardware may be customer supplied.
- We will be in contact with you whenever clarification is needed.
- We'll be pleased to have you contact us at any time to monitor our progress and provide additional input.
- When the layout is completed, we will have you approve it before we proceed.
- Should you find a problem, we will work with you to resolve it.
- Prototype run
- A limited number of circuits are produced, tested, and fully inspected.
- We expect that these units will meet all your requirements, and ask for evaluation and approval before large volume fabrication begins.
- Production run
- This phase provides you with as many circuits as you need to meet your schedules.
- Your circuits are carefully inspected at each step of fabrication to ensure we are meeting all of your requirements.
- Our procedures are set up to meet Military Standard 883 and Quality Standard 45208.
- A Certificate of Compliance is available.